Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't Drop the Soap

Nikki had a little accident in the shower last Saturday morning that she swears wasn't related to anything improper. She was hospitalized briefly over the weekend but is back home safe and sound now. She will, however unfortunately, have to remain at home until Tuesday of next week, which means we wont be able to take any piercing appointments this week.

You can send her your well wishes here, or you can just stop by the studio next week and give her some soap on a rope... she needs it ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I did it good this time. See everyone next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! :(
    bathtubs are dangerous! my mom broke her ribs in the one at their house.
    feel better soon and enjoy the time with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that Nikki! Feel better! And be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a recieved a few calls wondering if I am back in action and piercing? The answer is YES! I am back and rockin' it out. So, if you need to get poked...I'm your girl.

    ReplyDelete